As an e-commerce business owner, it is EXTREMELY important to ensure that our website is optimized for the best results possible. First impressions are everything, and we want our website visitors to be able to accomplish what they came to the website to accomplish.
- Does your website align with your brand message?
- Do your product pages include enough information for your potential customer to feel comfortable making a purchase?
- Does your checkout process deter potential customers from making a purchase?
- Are you collecting emails? If so, how?
- Are items categorized in a way that makes sense to your audience?
- Does your website include social proof?
- How fast do your pages load?
A website audit will help you to identify strengths and areas for improvement. It will help answer some questions about why you may not have been getting the results you've hoped for. It may also bring to your attention deficits you hadn't considered.
During the live website audit, via Zoom, I will be looking at some of the following components:
- Website Speed
- Ease of Use
- Mobile and Desktop Experience
- Product Organization
- Customer Experience
- Product Details
I will discuss the strengths and areas for improvement. I will also give suggestions on how to better optimize your website, including how that change will impact your website's performance. You will receive a recording of our meeting.